- All Implemented Interfaces:
- public class LesserEqualThanFilter
- extends java.lang.Object
- implements MatchFilter
An attribute comparison filter that returns true if the value of the attribute is lesser than or equal to that of the filter
- Stefanos Zachariadis
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public boolean compare(MatchAttribute filter,
- Description copied from interface:
- Compares the value of attr with that of filter. The implementor may assume that this method will only be called if both attributes have the same key.
- Specified by:
compare in interface
filter - The filter attribute to which this MatchFilter is attached
attr - The attribute with which we are comparing.
- Must return true, if the values of the attributes satisfy the implementors semantics. False otherwise